Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jons Rant, mods listen / everyone else chat thread

:tut:There are ways to do things - this is the accepted way for most - along come some noobs & want it all changing to suit!! :mad::tut::mad:

I post my pics in the image lounge, my tech issues in the tech lounge etc etc etc - why do these these folk think they are 'outside' of the NORM? :confused:

..& are now making a point of taking the **** about the issue in nearly every post!! - just conform & shut up :evil:

One rule for all surely??? :rant:

I also notice the ones with the biggest 'gobs' don't pay a bean for the privelage of posting here :rolleyes:

Mebe lock 'em in their own (single model - after all who wants to share :p ) anything goes forum & ban them from posting elsewhere :evil:

...and breathe ;)

·
Super Moderator
85,835 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rantage!!!!!!

:lol:

Some people seem to forget that this is also meant to be
a site of easily accessible technical help as well as an alternative
to arsebook. ;)

·
Super Moderator
60,001 Posts
It's okay Jon, it takes time to get used to AO. :) I'm sure things will settle down with a bit of time. It's a new car, and new owners, very exciting times for AR.
Joyce

·
Super Moderator
85,835 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know what set this off :lol:

Bump ;)

And edit the title :p
;) - done & done

Rantage!!!!!!

:lol:

Some people seem to forget that this is also meant to be
a site of easily accessible technical help as well as an alternative
to arsebook. ;)
:cheese: :clap:

It's okay Jon, it takes time to get used to AO. :) I'm sure things will settle down with a bit of time. It's a new car, and new owners, very exciting times for AR.
Joyce
It's non-stop! CG :eek: - even the more 'established' noobs are not showing their new chums the right way :( - even encouraging them post where-ever :confused:

It was even mentioned in a thread thet the foopin code doesn't work!!! :wall::wall::wall: - GARGHHH! - it does in the right place!! :mad:

...& breathe pure oxygen because normal air aint doing it for me :lol:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can any of you guys tell me what the colour code is for Alfa red ?? Cheers guys :lol:

·
Super Moderator
85,835 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
i've gave my opinion on the education of said model owners. Things like this just prove me right:lol:

Personally I believe that this is a very good time to get the newbie owners to throw up pictures of themselves for us to examine.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
I'm sure they'll oblige as soon you show them by example, yours! :elaugh:

So we have tech-wars going on? :confused:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
You need to join the BoreD :lol::lol::lol:
I think I am virtually an honorary member :lol:

i've gave my opinion on the education of said model owners. Things like this just prove me right:lol:

Personally I believe that this is a very good time to get the newbie owners to throw up pictures of themselves for us to examine.

Tis just getting silly now, there's a 'pack' of them 'bleating' about having posts 'removed' :rolleyes: - I have corrected that outlook by stating the threads have been 'moved' to the appropriate forums :D :clap:

I don't get the lax attitiude toward the forum :confused: - I hear what CG said, but the old noobs aren't pointing the new 'noobs' in the right direction

Why do I care?? - I think it spilled over from the whinging about piling the Milano in with the MiTo comment, that led to the 'well 'our' forum is the busiest' comment, which led to my thinking / stating that if the threads were started in the correct places, the 'busiest' stats wouldn't stack up :p

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
It tooks me approx. 6months of membership on this forum before i dared venture into the realms of Rant room, Way Off Topic etc. etc. Its a scary place so the new guys may feel a bit intimidated.

I do think so of us including me have been a bit naughty towards them, so maybe its time we started a bit of give and take.

But remember Mito Owners........know your limits:lol:

·
Super Moderator
85,835 Posts
So we have tech-wars going on? :confused:
No Bill ;) Just trying to get the newbies to conform to the demands of The BORED Board format :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Bill? :confused:

Explain yourself or they'll be Rant-Wars soon! :rant:

:evil:

JonNoNuts, why don't you go post some of those lovely pics you provided us in WOT? :vomit:
... that should take care of them ;)

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Top rant Wok Smuggler, totally agree, but then women do yabber on about rubbish a lot more than we sensible folk do :bum::bum::bum:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts