Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Constantine, nearly 35 years of age and I live in Athens, Greece. I am the proud owner of an Alfa 147 1.6 120HP Dist. and an Alfasud Ti 1.7 MkIII. :cool: I've been reading these forums for quite some time now but hadn't decided to register so far because of -what else- lack of time. :mad:

I hope I'll be able to keep up with this forum along with two more greek ones I am a member of.

(*) The word "Chaerete" means "Hello" in greek. ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Chaerete and welcome to AO :cool:

It's a nice and helpful community here, from all over the world :)

Please feel free to post some piccies of you cars when you get a moment ;) We all love to see new Alfa piccies when their owners arrive here :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kurzon said:
Please feel free to post some piccies of you cars when you get a moment ;) We all love to see new Alfa piccies when their owners arrive here :)
Of course. :)

Here are some downsized for the Web pictures of the Sud. I don't have decent pics from the 147 yet.

PS: I am not sure what rules there are about uploading pics, their sizes etc. so if I have broken any i apologize.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Wow that was quick :D

Nice Piccies :cool:

BTW No rules broken I think :) But maybe post the 147 Piccies in the image lounge so more people get to see them ;) Maybe repost these aswell when you get around to it :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi Alfasud.ti be welcome to AO.com :)

I see you've made the presentation. :) Lovely Sud you got. :cool:

Enjoy your time. I'm sure you'll start to come back every day... ;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Don't like yellow, but that looks just :cool: :D

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
kurzon said:
It's a nice and helpful community here, from all over the world :)
Yeah, take for example KurTzon and me .... we are always so nice and helpful to each other :p :lol:

:D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Γειάσου Constantine and welcome to AO. We have a small but nice Greek community here and I hope that you'll enjoy your time in the forum. Used to be an Alfasud owner myself (a black 1984 Alfasud TI 105 bhp) and have loved that car ever since :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Pasi said:
Yeah, take for example KurTzon and me .... we are always so nice and helpful to each other :p :lol:

:D
Hello my bestest friend :D How are you today :D
... would you like an extra large hanky :p

;)

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Welcome aboard Constantine :) Nice car :cool:

You're not spelling your name wrong, and as far as I know, Constantine is only a male name. Constance (Connie) is the female version.

Don't worry in a few months everybody will be thinking you were named after a bad Keanue Reeves movie. ;) :D (No it hasn't opened yet, no I haven't seen it yet, but I know enough about the character and the adaption to know it's going to be terrible.) www.constantinemovie.com
--Toronto

1 - 17 of 17 Posts