Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The radio and the centre display is an orange / red colour...it is ever so helpfull that in the top right corner of the dash display screen is the word orange.

Does this mean I can change the display colour to another colour...if so how as I have read the manual and cannot see?

·
Registered
341 Posts
The radio and the centre display is an orange / red colour...it is ever so helpfull that in the top right corner of the dash display screen is the word orange.

Does this mean I can change the display colour to another colour...if so how as I have read the manual and cannot see?

:lol: is your mobile network orange by any chance :lol:

mine says vodafone

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
^^^ as above.
mine also says vodafone

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I must admit, i am still laughing about it. sorry tumbleweed

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you know when you should really edit a question out?...this is one of those moments...I am happy that I know the answer now LOL.....although I do not have an Orange mobile phone....it is grey with shiney bits :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
that was sooooooooooo funny....i thought i was the dim one...thanx for the giggle:cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well things could be worse...I accept it was a real blonde moment, glad I make people smile LOL

Things are new, it takes time for things to sink in :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
aw bless...i totally know where ur comin from hun...been there dun that etc.....i put it down to the menopause ..it did make me laff tho....:cheese:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A worse thing would be finding yourself locked out of your hotel room in the corridor wearing your girlfriend's underwear :) (That hasn't happened by the way) LOL

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
this has gotta be the best thread ever...it soooo made me laff...:cheese:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts