Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the right part number is to get the light brushed aluminium finish (as was standard on per pre-2008 Breras and 159s) centre console trim? I.e. the one that gets scratched if you leave house keys attached to the key fob :eek:

I think this is the right page on EPER but I have no idea which one is the correct finish, and for a right hand drive car. I can't see prices either:

FIAT ePER

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Anyone know what the right part number is to get the light brushed aluminium finish (as was standard on per pre-2008 Breras and 159s) centre console trim? I.e. the one that gets scratched if you leave house keys attached to the key fob :eek:
You might want to look at wrapping or dipping.

I got lucky and got a new one for £100 on ebay, but I'm sure it was north of £350 at the time....

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'm trying to get the dealer to pay for the part as part of the sale of the vehicle, as the existing trim had been battered with a set of keys :mad:

I'm happy to fit it myself as Wynne has posted a handy guide in this lounge :)

This is because they ended up forking out £900 to buy the trim and replace on a previous car. No idea why it cost them that much, don't really care,just want the part...

·
Vendor
45,299 Posts
Best to enter the chassis number on eper and see which part number it suggests.

·
Vendor
45,299 Posts
PM me the reg I'll send you the VIN.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found the part - costs £248 for the full interior aluminium set (which tallys with earlier posts on here). As there's just a bit of key pitting on the centre console, but it's not awful, I've agreed to go halves with the dealer for a full new set. That's good as I'll have spares of the rest of the alu trim in case it gets damaged.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Thats a good result. Bet you are happy with that. :)

Now, if only someone had done a "how to" step by step guide on changing the centre trim, that would be really useful right now.......;)

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you know, that would be really superb? Now if only we had such a person around here that was willing to give their time and knoweldge for free ;)

Thats a good result. Bet you are happy with that. :)

Now, if only someone had done a "how to" step by step guide on changing the centre trim, that would be really useful right now.......;)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Found the part - costs £248 for the full interior aluminium set (which tallys with earlier posts on here). As there's just a bit of key pitting on the centre console, but it's not awful, I've agreed to go halves with the dealer for a full new set. That's good as I'll have spares of the rest of the alu trim in case it gets damaged.
All the parts for £248? Including the door/glovebox/steering wheel?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Do you know, that would be really superb? Now if only we had such a person around here that was willing to give their time and knoweldge for free ;)
And if only there was an easy way to read it on your phone so you could refer to it whilst doing it... :(

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
£248 is bit with vents etc only
Makes more sense. A single door strut cost me over £90 for my original Brera!

Would have considered getting a set to change the plastic bits in the new Brera at that price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts