Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title, I need the circuit board that sits behind the interior light in a phase 2 GTV. This controls the sender for the remote central locking.

My works fine however my keyfob doesn't work and the codecard is missing.

If anyone has one then please pm me. Will need to come with the 4 digit code card or the key electronics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If your system uses the red key with the built in remote button on the side then I can help you out. If it is the one with a separate fob then this is a Meta system and for these there is no circuit in the interior light unit (the fob receiver and brain for the Meta system lives behind the centre console).

Feel free to drop me a PM.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
The previous owner of mine had disconnected the remote central locking. The wiring in the central console looks like a plate of spaghetti so rather than mess about trying to trace where he'd cut the wiring I bought one of these
Rightclick
easy to fit and cost a grand total of £24.00

Note: rightclick is the name of the website not what you need to do with the mouse.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The previous owner of mine had disconnected the remote central locking. The wiring in the central console looks like a plate of spaghetti so rather than mess about trying to trace where he'd cut the wiring I bought one of these
Rightclick
easy to fit and cost a grand total of £24.00

Note: rightclick is the name of the website not what you need to do with the mouse.
Just one thing to point out with this solution is that you would lose the functionality of the alarm unit because it is integrated with the remote receiver circuit (or fob receiver / alarm brain where the Meta system is fitted). So, if you wanted a working alarm then they would also then have go out and purchase a new alarm system as well.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Just one thing to point out with this solution is that you would lose the functionality of the alarm unit because it is integrated with the remote receiver circuit (or fob receiver / alarm brain where the Meta system is fitted). So, if you wanted a working alarm then they would also then have go out and purchase a new alarm system as well.
Correct however the control unit has connections to enable you to wire it to a siren and the indicators which is activated if the Door is opened by force, if ACC is turned on, and if the brake pedal is pressed. so you can bypass the meta system completely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts