Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stop using them :mad: , very few 'impress' me IRL anyhoo :rolleyes: - tell me about your product, don't get some publicity seeking pleb to appear on your ads :rant: & I know that I will be paying more for goods because they have 'endorsed them :rant:
The way the ads are phrased 'I' this, 'We' that is borrocks too, stop taking us for fools :rant: :mad:

Thanks for reading :)

·
Premium Member
42,812 Posts
Good rant fella :thumbs: ... but you know...... ''you're worth it '' :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a fair rant.......but you can't knock that shampoo ad with Cheryl in it, or the L'Oriel ones that had Natalie Imbruglia:lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
'Dull, limp, lifeless hair'....shut up cheryl cole go back to singing live.....oh no you cant :mad: :rant:

Lenny Henry are you that desperate for money you have to do really really bad adverts for premier inn :mad: Just go away :mad: :rant:

Bloody Morrisons adverts with their stupid celebs I dont care if your king prawns are buy one get 2 free I dont need to see that every time I turn the tele on :mad: :rant:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't get me started on the L'oreal borrocks - what's the latest 'must have' - Genfique' or some scheite like that :mad:

and breathe

·
Premium Member
42,812 Posts
Going have a sit down nom nom .... :lol:

·
Premium Member
42,812 Posts
That's a fair rant.......but you can't knock that shampoo ad with Cheryl in it, or the L'Oriel ones that had Natalie Imbruglia:lol:

+1 to that lad :thumbs:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Try you tube "dolmio adverts" , no celebrities were used in the making of these, I would post a link but some delicate soul would complain :)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Try you tube "dolmio adverts" , no celebrities were used in the making of these, I would post a link but some delicate soul would complain :)
Seen them, no laughing in my rant though :tut:

LiftingTheMoodBORED :mad:

:p

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry Jon .............. ****ing M+S adverts and their stupid celebrity selling of worthless tat, I would not shop in M+S if you let me bite the knickers off that bird with my horses teeth, *******s :mad:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry Jon .............. ****ing M+S adverts and their stupid celebrity selling of worthless tat, I would not shop in M+S if you let me bite the knickers off that bird with my horses teeth, *******s :mad:
+1 (as they say) ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts