Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or whatever the **** it's called.

It's utter ****e. The last roll of the dice for a bunch of talentless has-beens, never-weres and nearly-men. They embarass themselves eating kangaroo ******** and wallowing about in ****e whilst Ant and Dec take the **** mercilessly and we all sit and watch it.

Has the world gone mad?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as an idea for an alternative version.....

Take a load of X list celebs......shove them in a snake and spider infested area, the last man/woman standing is the winner...

simple and culls the celeb population, most of the X and Y list celebs would to the the opening of an envelope, this would seem like lucky stars or X factor to them

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Am pleased to report that Mrs Jon has not tuned in at all this time, therefore I am not subject to it :thumbs: :D

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i nearly felt sorry for her last night...then thought NAH ur gettin megabucks for this..suffer:cheese:

·
Registered
16,897 Posts
one of the people responsible for Big Brother reckoned the public (and probably Z-list celebs, too) are so desperate for fame, that for £1million each, ten of them would seriously consider appearing on a programme where they jump from an aeroplane, knowing that only nine have functioning parachutes. And in a follow up statement that says just how lowly he rates the intelligence of these people, he added: 'in fact, you could even warn them that none of their parachutes would work, and they'd still probably agree to it.'

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
one of the people responsible for Big Brother reckoned the public (and probably Z-list celebs, too) are so desperate for fame, that for £1million each, ten of them would seriously consider appearing on a programme where they jump from an aeroplane, knowing that only nine have functioning parachutes. And in a follow up statement that says just how lowly he rates the intelligence of these people, he added: 'in fact, you could even warn them that none of their parachutes would work, and they'd still probably agree to it.'
Ten by ten, the dicked gene pool will slowly recede!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Never watxh it myself but in a moments channel hopping pause I wa left wondering how two, well endowed women would enter the jungle with so little support. :tut: :tut: :tut:

Have they never heard of Rigby and Peller? :cry:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts