Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thinking a little bit into the future when I will undoubtedly end up purchasing a Giulia!

Being a vast music collector, I love to play CDs in the car. Is there any aftermarket option/accessory that can be fitted/installed so the Giulia can have a CD autochanger in the boot (for example)?

I know it sounds like I'm living in the dark ages but it will take me forever and a day to copy all my music from CDs onto iTunes and store on a USB/drive!

I'm sure I can't be the only one who would like a CD player in a Giulia (but I could be wrong!).

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
It may take you a while (took me months to do all mine) but it's worth it in the end. I have approx 10,000 tracks on a usb thumb drive plugged into one of the Giulias USB ports. That's a lot of CDs to carry around!
I've also now got a Sonos system at home (as well as a CD player still). So anyone can play any songs they like in any room.

·
Registered
38,346 Posts
My Bad.

Anyone tried plugging a CD Drive into the bespoke Magneti Marelli ICE/Nav system on the Guilia?

·
Registered
38,346 Posts
I was being flippant.

The JLR Meridian system let's you rip CDs on-the-fly. But with only a 10 capacity, iirc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts