Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to buy the rubber hangers for the catalytic Convertor? They are bigger and longer than the rest of the rubber hangers holding the exhaust. If these are not available any more what is the product code for the equivalent in Powerflex?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
The OEM p/n is 60615734
A couple come up on eBay in Germany from that p/n, but that may help you find something locally to you.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The OEM p/n is 60615734
A couple come up on eBay in Germany from that p/n, but that may help you find something locally to you.
David C. Much appreciated. Eper doesn't always work for me. So sometimes it is difficult to search for bits and pieces.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These seem to be non existent. I have tried searching using interchangeable Alfa, Lancia, and Fiat parts numbers with very little luck. I did find one place in England HJS Holding Bracket, silencer EPDM (ethylene propylene diene Monomer (M-class) rubber) (83 33 7353) buy cheap online which advertises them. I am not sure if the actually have them in stock but want £97 to ship them to Australia. All other websites say,"discontinued"or "out of stock".

I will measure the original rubber part and check if powerflex has something similar. This is quite a large part compared to the size of most rubber exhaust hangers.

I appears that parts for the GTV are becoming quite scarce. I have found when sourcing parts over the internet, parts for Alfas older than the GTV 916 are available and plentiful. Yet parts for the GTV 916 are not.

If anyone knows where to source this part (Alfa Romeo 60615734) please reply. Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts