Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm Cat and I drive an Alfa GT JTD as my daily driver, and I have a GTV awaiting head gasket repair to rebuild as a toy. My Alfa addiction started with a Sud. In fact I had two back in the late nineties, but it's not until now that I've got my hands on another one (or two).

When I'm not driving the Alfa I can be found working at Rockingham or co-driving in my Mitsubishi Evo III rally car.

Hope to have fun with you all - and pick your brains in the technical department ;)

Cat

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.
Nice Alfas and that Evo must be very nice also.. A bit rare i think.
Have fun.
Cheers.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hello and welcome to AO.
Nice Alfas and that Evo must be very nice also.. A bit rare i think.
Have fun.
Cheers.
Thanks.
There certainly aren't too many of the older Evo's about that's for sure - but the bits are cheap, handy for when we crash it
like this :lol:

I only bought the GTV last August (with a suspected blown head gasket) and haven't got round to doing anything with it yet.

The GT was bought last October when my "sensible" car died. I was looking for another estate car but hope led me to stick Alfa into the Autotrader search engine and there it was, so I guess it was meant to be. A week later it went up to Mull for the rally and back again without missing a beat, and I can tell you it makes a pretty good recce car :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO......I live in NN8 so it seems we are roughly in the same area........:thumbs:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello and welcome to AO......I live in NN8 so it seems we are roughly in the same area........:thumbs:
Excellent.... I will look out for you :)
I'm usually travelling along the A45 about 08:20 in my silver GT, look out for me, reg number starts KJ55 :) ..... and if I cut you up then sorry in advance!!!!! lol

Cat

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Cat

Welcome to AO :)

You're not a million miles away from our region...East Anglia...but it starts at the Beds /Cambs border so have a look at the East Anglia lounge and come along to a few meets? Be great to meet you and your bella :D
Thanks will deffo check that out.... maybe you could have a Rockingham meet sometime?
:)
Cat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts