Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being new to this forum, I've noticed an awful lot of cat related copy, do you need to own a cat before an Alfa, or an Alfa before a cat?

Are the two related?

Just a question.

BTW I have 4 of my own. Cats not Alfas...

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hmmmm now there's a question !! :confused:

Had cats before the Alfa... is that an answer :confused:

:D

V

·
0 Posts
I think we've generally established on here before now, that most 'Alfa people' are also 'cat people'. Of course, there are dog owners here too, but in the main, pussies I think. I guess the cars are kind of feline, in all sorts of ways. Graceful, stylish, temperamental.

N

·
0 Posts
...apart from Nev of course! :lol:
I'm not a big "pet" person. Especially as I've not lived
"in the country" for more than 20 years.

Did anyone see all the well-to-do b!tching about
some council in London that's thinking about
forcing dog owners to keep their dogs on leads
all the time. People get all boiled up about things
like that. I get annoyed by people in cities "owning"
larger pets at all.... :tut:

[DUCK] & [COVER]

:cheese: :cheese:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Supreme Furry Machines, choose a cat, loose that rat! Our old Tom was a hunter Par Excellence, Killed rats, vermin in the loft, even brought a stoat, yes a stoat in once. He hadn't quite sorted this, it was making a noise like a banshee, until I managed to get him to drop it, whereupon it made off into the woods at the back of our bungalow like a rocket. A fearless Tiger was our dear old Tigger, bless him. Split ear, wonky tail, battle scarred rural guardian!:)

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
There's nothing cat-like about an Alfa. Can't stand cats, love Alfas.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
I like both. When I had my old Bessie, and I used to go out with the old side by side 12, when on leave, she would lay patiently with me at the edge of a copse 'til we bagged something. She would then retrieve it. Sometimes when stalking, if it was fur she would belly crawl, if it was feather, she would dance, so I knew roughly where to look. Don't believe in shooting that much now though, more pacifist with age.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts