Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Re: world's most patient cat, what you're forgetting is that cats adore having their heads massaged and their cheeks rubbed (it's where their scent glands are and therefore nature has made it pleasurable to rub on posts, vertical surfaces, human legs etc). That cat was in heaven! :lol:

Re: the croc. clip (croc. clip, geddit, geddit?), seen it before - the onlookers are so ignorant, they'd probably find it funny if the cat got eaten. That is one spunky cat though.

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
:eek: psycho kitteh! The alligator was thinking... Mmmm lunch with a pudding :lol:

You could see just how peeed off patient kitteh was by looking in its eyes at the end :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Is it just me, or is there something wrong with the idiots who filmed this? I wouldn't be laughing if was one of my cats :tut:

V

·
0 Posts
Is that because if you got a Bengal cross it would eat the dog (or for that matter, the alligator)? :lol:

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
First off i would feed the onlookers to the cat and the alligator, secondly our 'Tiger Lily' would have that alligator made into shoes and handbags in 10 mins flat..:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
1. OMG :wow:

2. Aww bless :)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Is that because if you got a Bengal cross it would eat the dog (or for that matter, the alligator)? :lol:
Summat like that mate :D
Cousteau is only just one year old but he's a killing machine and he's getting bigger by the day :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts