Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Lee organised a meet last year at Windsor Racecourse, and I seem to remember hearing positive reports. So I thought I'd put up an event to flag this up with AO'er's. If you have ever attended an Auto Italia event, you'll know these shows are fantastic value. And normally you can expect to see some exotic auto mobiles.

Some blurb from Auto Italia:

Once again, Auto Italia will be joining force with their sister publications to bring you Cars @ the Course. A fabulous open-air venue with Windsor Castle and the River Thames on its doorstep. As well as our usual best of show awards, sponsored by Meguiar’s, this year’s event also has the added attraction of incorporating the other CHP portfolio magazines; 911 & Porsche World, Classic Porsche, Ultra VW and Japanese Performance. A motoring enthusiast's delight!
Admission £7 per person / Under 16s free
Gates open 10.00 am

So, if you are interested in going please RSVP below. Please check back for updates that may include arranged meet points and convoy.

Mark.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Is it best to buy the tickets in advance, or just as easy to pay on the day?

cheers:confused:
I went last year and it was pay on the day. Have to make sure you get in the correct lane for the show cars instead of the general car park. I will be there again :thumbs:
Will be coming from Maidstone so if anybody fancies meeting on route at Clacketts services on M25 (eastbound) or also M20 services junc 8 maybe can arrange times

·
Registered
98 Posts
I went last year and it was pay on the day. Have to make sure you get in the correct lane for the show cars instead of the general car park. I will be there again :thumbs:
Will be coming from Maidstone so if anybody fancies meeting on route at Clacketts services on M25 (eastbound) or also M20 services junc 8 maybe can arrange times
Can certainly meet at Clacketts; I will be going via Thurrock services initially; so perhaps another meeting point there. What sort of time will you be at Clacketts?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Can certainly meet at Clacketts; I will be going via Thurrock services initially; so perhaps another meeting point there. What sort of time will you be at Clacketts?
Well the gates open at 10 am so how does about 9-9.15 sound? Also meant to be meeting up with Hedscan (Pete) near to the show and hopefully tom17 also coming as well :)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
it was good last year, might make it this year but its a mates birthday and not sure if we're going out friday or saturday night so if its the friday i should be ok for sunday :lol:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Marko. Did your thoughts of a run....run anywhere?

Mj

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hey Mario. How you getting there as you are just down the A3 are you not?

Mj

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mark mark mark :tut:

Oh well, don't worry - we'll let you know how good it was :lol:
That's mothers for you! She broke her arm a few weeks ago, and is making sure she gets as much mileage out of my old man and me! :rolleyes:

I'm gutted, because for 2nd year running I have had to miss this. :(

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Sorry folks now tied up today. Do have fun

Mj

1 - 20 of 29 Posts