Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year there was an excellent stand for Alfa Romeos organised by a member for the above event with a really good turn out.

Is there by any chance an AR stand going to be organised this year, if so is it possible to have the details posted, many thanks?

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Wasn't the organiser Headgasket? He doesn't appear to have been about for a while.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well done Verbout, I think you are quite correct.

Lets hope we can again have another really good gathering, since last year was a most enjoyable event and well worth going to.

Any willing to take up the mantle?

·
Registered
2,420 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For all who at interested there is an Alfa stand with places for thirty five cars.

It is thought that there are a few places left but you will need to be quick.

Unfortunately, I do not have the organisers name, but this could be obtained from the event organiser, details above or by going on to Facebook Alfa Romeo East Anglia section, scroll down and you should be able to find details from the most recent posting.

Hope this helps and best of luck.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi guys - I've been off site for a while thanks to ill health. This may be the last year that I can drive my Spider, so I'd love to join in. Sent my online booking form in, will see y'all there. Hopefully!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good to see your notice, I have PM'd you but this was done before logging on to this site.
Will look forward to meeting up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Spider developed diff wine on the way back from Cadwell Park and is having a replacement put in, don't think she'll be ready for COTG!
If not will have to bring the GT......

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cars on the Green took place in glorious weather with an excellent turnout by EAARC, there were also several other AR's in other locations. Good to see old friends and grateful thanks to "Headgasket" for organising the stand.

It was also pleasing to have some nearby Portaloo's instead of embarking on the 15 minute route march, perhaps next year we could have one or two refreshment tents nearby, they would have been very welcome this year.

All in all a great show, was well attended and hopefully the local hospice will have benefitted considerably from the entrance fees.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts