Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Following on from the great Alfa turnout at the last Cars and Coffee I'm posting up details on this weekend's November meeting.

The details:

When: November 3rd (This Sunday coming)
Time: From 10:30 onwards
Location: Cherrywood Business Park, South Co Dublin. Directions: Take exit 16 from the M50, and follow the road to the complex, park up in the large car park opposite the Spar store on the immediate right upon entering the gate.

Just a word of warning - 60kph speedtrap on the way down the road to the carpark. The van was there the last month! Also, keep it orderly on the way in and out, there are kids about.

Attending:
1) Alfamj - GT Monza
2) bat lezerby - 01 clapped out fiesta
3) JD_Brera - Brera 2.0 JTDm
4) Fluffyduff - 166 V6
5) Mysterio - two wheeler
6)
7)

·
Registered
43 Posts
im sickened ill be away so im not gonna make it, really enjoyed the last one and would have liked to bring my brera again before i have to let her go ;(
hope you get a good turnout!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im sickened ill be away so im not gonna make it, really enjoyed the last one and would have liked to bring my brera again before i have to let her go ;(
hope you get a good turnout!
Thanks again for reminding me it was on this weekend, I thought it was the weekend after!

List updated.

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Have a good one lads, hopefully the weather picks up for the weekend :thumbs:

And remember pics or it never happened, well if I didn't say it Rob would have :D

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Have a good one lads, hopefully the weather picks up for the weekend :thumbs:

And remember pics or it never happened, well if I didn't say it Rob would have :D
Rob who ? :p

If everything goes to plan I should be there, hopefully on the bike :D

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To all going to this I'll see you tomorrow :thumbs: hopefully the weather is a bit better than today.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I just remembered this :( I had a skinfull last night and slept it out.

@Mysterio : You probably missed it my man. I generally go out for 11.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts