Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Feel like a bit of a fraud writing this as I'm currently Alfa-less but here goes sure :lol:

Details on the February Cars and Coffee:

When: Sunday, February 2nd
Time: From 10:30 onwards
Location: Cherrywood Business Park, South Co Dublin. Directions: Take exit 16 from the M50, and follow the road to the complex, park up in the large car park opposite the Spar store on the immediate right upon entering the gate.

Just to note that people generally begin to start vacating the carpark between 12:30 - 13:00. Don't want anyone being disappointed in missing people or cars because they have turned up late.

Just a word of warning - 60kph speedtrap on the way down the road to the carpark. Also, keep it orderly on the way in and out, there are kids about.

Hope to see you there.

1) alfamj - 350z :rolleyes:
2) danimal - GT Monza
3)
4)
5)
6)

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Feel like a bit of a fraud writing this as I'm currently Alfa-less but here goes sure :lol:

Details on the December Cars and Coffee:

1) alfamj - 350z :rolleyes:
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
The perils of copy and paste!
You do know the speed limit on the M50 is 100km/h?:p

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The perils of copy and paste!
You do know the speed limit on the M50 is 100km/h?:p
Copy / paste causes problems for me day in day out! Thanks for pointing out my mistake! So are you actually going to come to the C&C this Sunday Rory?

Yes I'm fully aware of the speed limit, and I adhere to it unlike some of the middle lane hoggers I spotted on Saturday :lol:

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Copy / paste causes problems for me day in day out! Thanks for pointing out my mistake! So are you actually going to come to the C&C this Sunday Rory?

Yes I'm fully aware of the speed limit, and I adhere to it unlike some of the middle lane hoggers I spotted on Saturday :lol:
I was allowing for speedo error...

I won't make it this Sunday, sorry! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone else planning on coming along on Sunday? I'll see you there anyway if you are!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts