Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got carpet burns on both my elbows from playing Scalextric on the floor with Toby :(

I'm sure the lads in work will believe that one :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To that the reply would probably be "you wear elbow pads when you and the Mrs get it on, pervert" :tut: :p

V

·
0 Posts
So long as you're not also walking like John Wayne, I feel sure they'll believe you HM ;) :lol:

V

·
0 Posts
I should have finished for 2 weeks but I have the company billshut day at HQ to go to :rolleyes: :(

Still, after 3 hrs of meaningless blather and 'teambuilding' with the penpushers, personnel and accountants, when they pull the big curtain back and invite us all to the 'party', all us lot will be off down the pub at the end of the road for some real teambuilding with people I know well, like and respect :thumbs:.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should have finished for 2 weeks but I have the company billshut day at HQ to go to :rolleyes: :(

Still, after 3 hrs of meaningless blather and 'teambuilding' with the penpushers, personnel and accountants, when they pull the big curtain back and invite us all to the 'party', all us lot will be off down the pub at the end of the road for some real teambuilding with people I know well, like and respect :thumbs:.
I'll mostly be catching up with some paper work (on here) ;)

:confused: Where was the risk assessment ?
:eek: I didn't do one :eek:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 16 of 16 Posts