Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

39966 Views 2148 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  Scudetto
You are going to like this!!! Its very popular on another car forum I frequent so I hope you like it too. Its new everyday so I wont need to post a link each day.....just go to the opening post (this one!!) and hit the link below....have a go and then post how you got on. Sometimes its dead easy ....there was a 4C the other day.....sometimes its near impossible....there was a Gumpert too....I would not have known that if it was parked in front of me!

Todays is very easy....got it in one!

Only one rule..... when you have had a go and tell us how many pics it took....don't post the answer here or give too much away in the way of clues as that will ruin it for others playing along....enjoy!

1721 - 1740 of 2149 Posts

· Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,733 ·
I new what it was from the wheels in pic one....but as said it required to specific a variant.....so it's a fail.

· Administrator
50,056 Posts
I thought I'd fallen because it wanted too specific too. But when I re-checked with a different browser, it didn't need to be particularly specific, it only required make and model (despite the answer it displays indeed being more specific!). It's just the newer model than I realised. Not sure if the same happened to others.

1721 - 1740 of 2149 Posts