Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1701 - 1720 of 1753 Posts

·
Registered
8,205 Posts
No idea today, but much more interesting than yet another "supercar"!

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
21,730 Posts
Well the badge on the front wing says Stingray. It would seem strange for that to not be its name.
Unless wing badges are the US equivalent of Essex sunstrips, and Stingray is actually the owners girlfriend.
Oh, I see. I didn’t even think of that name, largely because Corvette is the only American car name I know. Well, apart from when a Trans Am pretends to be a Firebird, and even then it’s still a Corvette. :)

·
Registered
39,228 Posts
Oh, I see. I didn’t even think of that name, largely because Corvette is the only American car name I know. Well, apart from when a Trans Am pretends to be a Firebird, and even then it’s still a Corvette. :)
Always referred to it as a corvette stingray, hence getting it wrong by forgetting it’s apparently a chavrolet.

Today’s in one.

NOT!

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
21,730 Posts
In one :) I believe today’s Cardle has a cult following.

@FredDibnah - no, I don’t think so. Today’s view point is to focus on folks’ abilities, not what they can’t - or struggle - to do.

·
Registered
39,228 Posts
In two. Deffo had it before. The fact that one minute it was yellow and then it wasn’t gave it away for me. I suspect most regular players who don’t have goldfish syndrome will get it in two or three. ;)

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
21,730 Posts
In two. Deffo had it before. The fact that one minute it was yellow and then it wasn’t gave it away for me. I suspect most regular players who don’t have goldfish syndrome will get it in two or three. ;)
Bar those who got it in one, of course ;-)

·
Administrator
49,699 Posts
Not only did I not get it, but when realisation dawned and I thought back - I'm pretty sure I made the same inept guesses as last time it was up too.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
In one but rejected. Guessed a German car with drop down doors on the second and went back to my first choice on guess 3. Missed a word out....

I remember one of these being driven by Chrissie Hynde on a song video...

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
21,730 Posts
In three. Thought from the first pic it was from a brand with similar build quality. Couldn’t think of its name, so I typed in Rubbish; sadly, Cardle doesn’t accept what you think of the car as an answer :)

1701 - 1720 of 1753 Posts