Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1621 - 1640 of 2147 Posts

· Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
11,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,627 ·
In one....my friend has one in that exact colour.....and two others from the same manufacturer.....Yes he is a flash git!

· Registered
8,370 Posts
By four I was beginning to think all my Japanese guesses could be wrong -didn't even know what model it was when I saw the whole thing!

Maybe a combination of Moretti & Montepulciano had clouded my judgement?

· Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
21,936 Posts
In one. I think the colour gave me the manufacturer, the window the model. Can’t say I’ve ever liked this model, tbh. I think it looks a bit crummy.

· Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
21,936 Posts
Boo! I really like this one, perhaps it’s the pop up headlights thing again. Although I will admit I prefer it’s successor.
Fair enough, Liam :) I think it’s a bit kit car. To be fair I can’t point to a specific bit that is… I dunno… I just think it’s a bit underwhelming. I too like its predecessor - much more (y)

· Registered
39,478 Posts
I think it’s a bit kit car.
A story: I recognised today’s immediately because I saw one, exact some colour, about 30 years ago at a Coys event at Silverstone. I was with my mate, a half-Italian hard-core Lambo fan. As I drooled over it he was, it is fair to say, underwhelmed.
“But it’s a Diablo,”

”Yeah, but I was at X event when they were supposed to showcase it, the roof didn’t fit on properly, so they bodged it with a hacksaw.”

Fair to say it’s not Audi build quality. Which, TBF, makes it all the more desirable to me.

1621 - 1640 of 2147 Posts