Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 239 Posts

· Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are going to like this!!! Its very popular on another car forum I frequent so I hope you like it too. Its new everyday so I wont need to post a link each day.....just go to the opening post (this one!!) and hit the link below....have a go and then post how you got on. Sometimes its dead easy ....there was a 4C the other day.....sometimes its near impossible....there was a Gumpert too....I would not have known that if it was parked in front of me!

Todays is very easy....got it in one!

Only one rule..... when you have had a go and tell us how many pics it took....don't post the answer here or give too much away in the way of clues as that will ruin it for others playing along....enjoy!

· Registered
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MODS....just realised that I've put this in the wrong forum....could you please move it the General Car Discussion....Thanks.

· Registered
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Clearly alfaitalia hates Italian exotica.
Lol.....knew the maker....no idea of model though!

Got todays first go....but only because I was looking at a customers one (also white) the other day. Like the look of them.

· Registered
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Two today....should have been one....I was trying to be too specific on the model!!!

· Registered
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Knew what it was....did not know the name....by which I mean I thought it had a model name....not just called what it is!!

· Registered
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Would never have got that until the full pic....thought it was a Marcos of some sort...

· Registered
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
In two....Got the right brand....just wrong model....They all look the same to me!!

· Registered
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
In 2.....but only because I spotted one the same colour on AT the other day......just £230,000 to you Sir!

· Registered
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
In one....easy.....when you used to work for the company.....there a big clue for you!!!

· Registered
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
As an everyday driver Supercar you don't get much choice if you don't want to drive a common as muck 911. Everything else is too highly strung for day to day use. So yes Id have one....if there were only two of us.....and I had that sort of money.
Edit ...The cheapest one on AT is £33,000....so they are getting into Mondeo money now....just the V8 though!!

1 - 20 of 239 Posts