Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
It's harsh to claim that they have no model differentiation. How many manufacturers have different models with different numbers of ....?

(Can't finish that without a give away. :D )

Reactions: Scudetto

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
That first picture crop really gives you a heightened appreciation for how ugly the door handle arrangement is. I'd never realised properly before, as my eye was always drawn to how even uglier the bit behind the door is (admittedly they've improved that since the first generation).

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
Got it in one. Is that dent in the wheelarch standard fitment though? :D

What I do find a little lacking in this quiz is that once you've got it right, you can only view the full picture, not look back at the individual clues.

There's a good film wordle-like called framed.wtf which does allow this and I like the feature.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
Yeah, make was obvious, but given every car they've made for 20 years is absolutely identical I was never going to get the model.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
I'm afraid it's another manufacturer where I'm not interested enough to remember what all the different models are called.
At least they don't all look the same, like the Lambo the other day though. I knew which model it was - I just had no idea what that model was called.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
I got it on the third picture. Except that, despite my entry being exactly the same as the answer they displayed themselves, it didn't accept it.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
I knew the make. Another one where their bewildering array of nearly identical numeric names - and largely cars that look the same too - meant I was never going to get the model.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
1. I should hope I recognise that sill, I had to clean them enough times.

Reactions: Fruity

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
Is tomorrow's car going to be a washing machine? Or maybe a fridge? ;)

Reactions: Dave Brand

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
On another subject, I got today's 'framed' in one. Is that shot as iconic as I think it is? They usually use something a bit obscure for the first.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
Two for me. No-one else makes a door look like that. But they do it on a plethora of models!

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
Ouch - another one with a nasty dent. Right on the body crease too, so that won't be easy to make perfect.
Got it in one, but it wouldn't accept the model without the make, so had a second try before it admitted I got it.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
I had a feeling it might be a modern [redacted] from the very first picture. But I can never remember their naming conventions, so it took until the third guess to pick the right last part of the name.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
In two. The first picture had me thinking right era, but completely wrong about the car. Second picture had me leaning in the right direction (I was by no means certain though) and I got it right.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
Knew what it was after 2 - but couldn't remember it's damn name.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
Knew it from the first, but wouldn't accept the answer.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
Got the make, not the model.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
In three - that door handle is very distinctive.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
1. It's about the nly one of this marque that I probably could easily identify. That shape vent is all over it.

· Administrator
50,055 Posts
I can just repeat my post from the last time one of these came up. Know what it is in general, but they all look identical, so no hope of getting the model.

I can't remember which model it was last time around. Actually, 30 minutes later, I can't remember which model it was this time either.

Reactions: Dave Brand
1 - 20 of 140 Posts