Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

40653 Views 2157 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  bazza
You are going to like this!!! Its very popular on another car forum I frequent so I hope you like it too. Its new everyday so I wont need to post a link each day.....just go to the opening post (this one!!) and hit the link below....have a go and then post how you got on. Sometimes its dead easy ....there was a 4C the other day.....sometimes its near impossible....there was a Gumpert too....I would not have known that if it was parked in front of me!

Todays is very easy....got it in one!

Only one rule..... when you have had a go and tell us how many pics it took....don't post the answer here or give too much away in the way of clues as that will ruin it for others playing along....enjoy!

1 - 20 of 2158 Posts

· Registered
948 Spider LE
12,125 Posts
One. Very easy!

· Registered
312 Posts
Love this. Already a fan of wordle and framed.

Lewdle can be funny occasionally, but it's way too Americanised. Sorry, Americanized 😉

· Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
11,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MODS....just realised that I've put this in the wrong forum....could you please move it the General Car Discussion....Thanks.

· Registered
948 Spider LE
12,125 Posts
Got the manufacturer at the second attempt. Then gave up after two more guesses - I couldn't remember what the ugly runt was called!

· Registered
Panda 4x4 TwinAir
4,618 Posts
3 for me, those wheel arches are very distinctive, had to Google the number though, weirdly never seen one that’s not red either

1 - 20 of 2158 Posts