Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I picked up my Alfa GT last Friday so I thought it was about time I introduced myself on here. If you live in Cardiff and you've noticed some tall guy grinning a lot, it was probably me. :D

I've loved Alfa's since I was a kid but I had to wait until I was 37 to own one (this is my first). It's a 56 plate JTDm, black metallic with tan leather on 17" alloys. It has 38k on the clock and has been cherished by a self-confessed Alfa-nut. As far as I can tell it had been cared for with a 'no expense spared' attitude. It also has the Koni FSD's and it rides very well, and does not seem to rattle at all (yet)! The only thing it doesn't have is the Bose audio. So far, the audio is the only minor disappointment, and I can easily fix that later on.

This seems like a friendly and useful forum, so I'll no doubt be making plenty of use of your combined expertise. I'll try and attach a pic, taken about 3mins after I picked it up.

Truly, the most stunning car I've ever owned. I look forward to driving to work now. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO......your GT looks gorgeous......:thumbs:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi Silver, your Bella looks stunning!:thumbs: I've had my 159 for 3 months now and am loving it!. It's my first Alfa aswell and saved up for years to get one and like you It has made the drive to work and back a pleasure now:)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome!

A great looking car. I had to wait even longer than you before getting an Alfa. It still makes me smile after 6 months. If you make the journey over the bridge please wave at those of us on the other side!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome!

A great looking car. I had to wait even longer than you before getting an Alfa. It still makes me smile after 6 months. If you make the journey over the bridge please wave at those of us on the other side!
Will do! In fact, the car came from Clevedon so my first drive in it was over the bridge :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts