Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

wonder if anyone has seen this before was trying to update the firmware of the Blue and Me system on my 2009 MITO to version.

After initially initiating the firmware update - the blue me system switched of the radio completely, followed by an airbag error followed by the dual-zone climate control system switching itself on and of before giving up the ghost completely - at this point I received the UBS ERROR 10.

So far not so great however since my car wont start - when I have the key in MAR-ON position everything will light up but when I try to start the car it will not even turn over all it does is tick :censored:

I have tried to reset the system altogether by disconnecting the battery with no discernible effect to anything beyond the date and time .....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That makes no sense - I was driving the car this morning and it started without any problems at all -

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK Ill see if I can get it started by using the mrs car to jump it - if that works it was pure coincidence for it to happen at the same time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts