1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time since November:cry:

Had a cold & cough but feeling better today so up for the challenge:cool:

I'll get the chance to use my Gilmour Foamaster II for the first time as well:D

Promise to post the before & after pics;)

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
The hose, bucket and sponge are coming out this weekend, never has a car been more in need of a wash :D
Likewise

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Even though it's been raining here Ive washed my Bella today, just a once over to get the salt/grit off her. The weather is supposed to be sunny on Sunday, if so she'll get the full treatment then.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Im hoping Saturday will be ok to wash mine, hes in need of a really good wash! :( He looks all glum when hes dirty :(

·
Administrator
46,870 Posts
Yep, I'm hoping to get the bucket and sponge out this weekend, Sofia is filthy. Last washed two weeks before Christmas!
Strangely enough, since Christmas I've had 3 or 4 comments on how amazingly clean she is considering the weather. Think it must be down to colour shining through the dirt, thanks to the detail I had last year, so if you don't look closely, it does look very clean. When in a car park, it really stands out - everything else just looks grey.

·
Registered
135 Posts
if its good weather this weekend will definitely be washing my car, was silver in october when i bought it, its black at the moment! thats how long since its been washed :eek: :eek:

·
Administrator
46,870 Posts
I think I'll pay a visit to the local albanians on Monday lunchtime.
Is it too early to make a joke about keeping an eye on it while it's being washed? :eek:

[runs away]

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Had a quiet late shift on Monday so drove my 146 inside and gave her a good clean, must take the 166 to work next week :lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Not exactly detailed but the first wash in about 2 months. This is also a chance to show of my newly powdercoated wheels and the before and after pics of the wheel arch I damaged. The whole front end has been sprayed from the windscreen forward. Still needs a polish though.
Wheels done and damaged wing....
CIMG0008 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sorted now...
CIMG0021 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Wheels aren't too different, just more shiny and no bubbles/chips. They didn't have any curbing before, just looked dull.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Now the last time I got into a conversation on here about washing ones wheels................I got slagged off for only using ONE bucket:cry:...........I'm afraid the albanians will have my first wash vote :lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
i have taking mine to the jet wash today... got loads of muck out of the arches... but yes if the weather is dry.. it will be getting a good wash ...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
hopefully get to use my superspray thingy and the snowfoam this weekend.
she's cleaner than most in the works car park but when you get up close she's filthy.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts