Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
I live in Bury st Edmunds, Send me the details and I'll go and crawl round it. Is it an Ebay offering?

·
Registered
57,683 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
This trader is literally 5 mins from my house. I think he has taken over the old Ford premises. If he is open tomorrow, a viewing it is. However, I am a fussy beast when it comes to inspections and will look very closely. Mrs CC is a bodywork fanatic (I'm mechanics) and she will notice the smallest scuff or mark.
I'll look tomorrow. (if he's open, or it's Tues).EVEL, can you PM me an Email address, so I can let you know my findings. No point in putting them on here for the 3 words and a smilie reptiles to comment on it.

C

·
0 Posts
EVEL....I have sent you an Email, but unfortunately the car is already sold! I phoned them at 09.00 this morning, only to be told that someone else has already bought it.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for doing that for me crazycarb much appreciated :thumbs:

I did see your email this morning just been sulking , I saw it the begining of last week but no photo's were up as it was awaiting preparation , Should have been a bit quicker off the mark.

Wasn't to be .

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
Looks like one that's been advertised for a while now, I was looking at it in May / June. but it was too expensive. They've cut the price though it was £4995.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts