Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all. I have a 2011 147 lusso. I am looking to add an mp3 converter kit through my cd changer connection (my cd changer has never worked since I bought the car but I don't know how to check everything to get it working). Now I don't know much about this but what I do know is that i'm getting a bit fed up of my cd's skipping on our ever bumpier roads. Has anybody ever converted there car stereo? If you have what product did you buy? And how easy is it please?

·
Registered
276 Posts
^ That's for an ipod. I have the above and works great but I'm guessing they'll do one for an Mp3, assuming you don't have an ipod/iphone. And if it's for an iphone make sure it's the newer model as it has a built in charger bit.

You can't control from the stereo with the Connects2, at least I can't.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have an ipod or an iphone but thanks for the reply. I'm actually looking at the kits that usb kits that enable you to plug in a flash drive. As a matter of interest though did you have to fix it to your multi changer port on the back of your stereo?

·
Registered
276 Posts
I don't have an ipod or an iphone but thanks for the reply. I'm actually looking at the kits that usb kits that enable you to plug in a flash drive. As a matter of interest though did you have to fix it to your multi changer port on the back of your stereo?
Yup, very simple. Just remove the factory plugs which were empty on mine & insert the new one.

Try to get one which charges as well. Very handy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts