Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or is the North East poor for car shows? We have excellent facilities in the area that could be used. It would be good to see a prestigeous show in the North East including cars from the likes of Italy and Germany and other countries. You see many nice cars on the roads which could be showed. It frustrates me that you seem to have to travel either 2-3 hours south or North to see a show. Anybody else agree?

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
They are a bit thin on the ground round this area.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Is it me or is the North East poor for car shows? We have excellent facilities in the area that could be used. It would be good to see a prestigeous show in the North East including cars from the likes of Italy and Germany and other countries. You see many nice cars on the roads which could be showed. It frustrates me that you seem to have to travel either 2-3 hours south or North to see a show. Anybody else agree?
Couldn't agree more!

But on that subject there is a good 'American' car meet at Macdonalds at the Metrocentre on the second Wednesday of every month i.e. this Wednesday......although its supposed to be American, all sorts turn up.....Alfas, Ferraris, MGs etc.......oh, and its free!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers i might have a look up. It would be good to see a show at the likes of the Newcastle Arena or Gosforth Race Course or croft. Especially with car sales at an all time low it would be a good promotion. There are plenty of retailers and enthusiasts to support an event. You just have to go to Silverlink to see some fine exaples. it frustrates me that the North East seems to miss out on alot of shows. i wonder if things will improve for 2009.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Cheers i might have a look up. It would be good to see a show at the likes of the Newcastle Arena or Gosforth Race Course or croft. Especially with car sales at an all time low it would be a good promotion. There are plenty of retailers and enthusiasts to support an event. You just have to go to Silverlink to see some fine exaples. it frustrates me that the North East seems to miss out on alot of shows. i wonder if things will improve for 2009.
If only we had an Ace Cafe like they have in that London!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what about the ok diner on the A19 south bound? i honestly cant see why more things cant be done. It would be in the garages intrest to promote their brands.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts