Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site, which lists car sales by segment / model. Its not the easiest to navigate round, just hover over the "Europe Sales" in the top menu bar and select..

eg

European car sales data small SUV segment - Left-Lane.com

The 500x now outsells the Juke, the in the minicar segment the 500 and PAnda continue to trounce the Up and all other opposition

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Interesting, cheers for posting PR :)

I think if they narrowed it down to the UK, we'd see the Jeep Renegade ahead of the Fiat 500X - most 500X's I see are Fiat Auto Fleet / Rentals (big Petrol/Diesel stickers on the fuel flap & W prefix's on the reg plates). The Renegades all look private (ie with local O, R, L reg prefixes). I've not seen any 16 plate 500X's yet, but seen 4 16 plate Renegades. It's the 2nd most popular 16 plate FCA model I've seen so far, only behind the small 500 :)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Don't think that changes my point though - the Renegade appears to be selling better than the Fiat 500X (despite having higher list prices). The 500X is also 'still supported by Fiat', afterall.

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
European car sales data by segment - Left-Lane.com

First half 2016 sales are now updated.

Panda and 500 continue to dominate A segment, the 500L still leads the small mpv and the 500x and Renegade together would be second in the burgeoning small SUV market...

Tipo off to a solid start and even a few sales of the Giulia!

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
I can't understand why so many people are buying Rrrreh-nohs. :confused:
I'm confused why anybody does (said the person who once purchased one :eek:).

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FCA are sadly lacking in any SUV above the size of the 500x / Renegade.

The Stelvio might help bridge this glaring gap, like it or not

·
Registered
499 Posts
The frightening thing to me is how few Alfa Romeos are sold nowadays. It's been an endless, relentless decline to it's current 50,000 per year in the whole of Europe. Probably the lowest numbers since the 1950's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts