Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rant: last night i popped in to tescos so i put the car in the car park all on its own so not to get doored:rant: it was the only car there because everyone has to try and park right out side the shop because the cant walk more than ten feet:rant: :rant: :mad: so what do i find ,some complete spanner has parked right next to me in a **** cart astra so now ive got to get in the passenger door :rant: i think people are eating to many chicken nuggets:rant:

N

·
0 Posts
Take a deep breath......

Close your eyes......

Now open them.....

Reach into the boot....

Retrieve the wheel spanner and beat
the crap out of the offending 'wagon.

Now breath out!

:lol:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Every car I've had has eventually been covered with the tell-tale Tescos (yes I know it's not just them, but mentioning them makes me feel better) door-edge/trolley dents. (Don't others care about their doors??)
So thats it, not going to one of them any more. Rather starve. Or go to pub to eat.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D what i do now is shop on line ,i know its £4 but at least my cars safe on my drive :) well i thought it was but just came back to me my head unit was nicked out my car on my drive on the 20th of jan,:rant: :cry: :cry: bloody hell what have you got to do to make your car safe,:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
689 Posts
I always take the 2 parking spaces to keep people away...it's amazing how many people think I can't park...err, the car's parallel to the lines I just don't want some moron denting my pride and joy.

I did go out to the car this morning to find a scuff on the rear wheel arch...not happy :(

·
Registered
462 Posts
I always take the 2 parking spaces to keep people away...it's amazing how many people think I can't park...err, the car's parallel to the lines I just don't want some moron denting my pride and joy.

I did go out to the car this morning to find a scuff on the rear wheel arch...not happy :(
Found the same on mine the other day, then another little "oops I can't drive so I'll hit the nicest car I can see" scratch whilst cleaning my bella today.
I will be taking the advice of so many of you to park in 2 spaces at the supermarket - thinking about it it makes so much sense.
HOWEVER I do fear that somebody will have a rant about it if they see me doing it. s0dd em!
£75 for a pin dent on the door of a GTV, according to a mate of mine. I'd rather have a good night out for that! or buy something else.

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Nev said:
Take a deep breath......

Close your eyes......

Now open them.....

Reach into the boot....

Retrieve the wheel spanner and beat
the crap out of the offending 'wagon.

Now breath out!
What Nev said :lol:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr..........:mad: :mad: car parks

I just take the corsa instead - unfair on the poor little car perhaps but saves the Alfa :)

T

·
0 Posts
you see the problem is most people wont buy an Alfa for whatever reason. rust, reliability yada yada reasons in the past. but they can see they look nice. i think they park next to our cars in the belief that any thiefs will do our cars instead of their shed. just my two pennies.

but go get some parking lessons please

1 - 11 of 11 Posts