Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

May have put this thread in wrong place, apologies.

I have a Galaxy S6 Edge and want to put a cradle in the car to use as Sat Nav etc,

I wanted to get others opinions on what the best ones are, what they use.

I dont want wires showing so wondering how others have hidden/wired the charger cable in.

Cheers

Steven

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
you could integrate a dock somewhere maybe in the top storage bin?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I use this holder. It fits into the CD player (CDs still play) really great holder.
Hello, Could you please post a picture of it in the car?
I just changed from the Nexus 4 to Nexus 6P. The Nexus 4 used to fit into the cup holder perfectly - screen not easily visible and unsafe to view but I didnt look at the screen much to navigate while driving. The Nexus 6P doesnt fit in the cup holder so looking for a mount.

Hi All,

May have put this thread in wrong place, apologies.

I have a Galaxy S6 Edge and want to put a cradle in the car to use as Sat Nav etc,

I wanted to get others opinions on what the best ones are, what they use.

I dont want wires showing so wondering how others have hidden/wired the charger cable in.

Cheers

Steven
I've been looking for a phone mount that doesnt obstruct access to the buttons and the air vents. I've got the pop up screen Navi version so no dash storage that could have been used.

I bought this one - Automobio Universal KFZ Lüftungsschlitz-Halterung: Amazon.de: Elektronik

Works well but the mount comes off the vents when I pull or twist and pull the phone off the mount. It does end up blocking a vent as well which I dont really like.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just read this. I'll post a pic tomorrow. Only buttons it obstructs are the radio on/off and the hazards, both only partially obstructed though. It's a great holder and for the price I'm chuffed with it. Phone fits in securely and is very quick to attach/detach phone. Perfect position for gps etc. Very highly recommended ??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts