Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well worth getting this month's Car Magazine. Not only the Giulia first drives but detail interview with Sergio, and The Cars That Built The Legend article (8 pages of lovely photos.)

Reactions: lussoman

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
77,410 Posts
oh, I know. I just wondered how much of the article that I posted could have been drafted by AO peeps without having any journalistic experience or an opportunity to drive any of the cars mentioned, Alfa or otherwise.

Having said that, I'll probably buy the mag. For the first time in years.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's some nice pictures though. Not just of the Giulia. Either way certainly makes a nice change. Ive had a subscription to car for years. Still quite enjoy getting it in the post as a surprise.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Got it today, and a great read!
I very rarely buy car mags these days, but this one actually had some decent content.
Thanks for the tip alfabeat :thumbup:

·
Registered
38,706 Posts
I will probably buy the mag.

In a few years time when I can afford a used Giulia, it will be good to look back at.

Having said that there are reviews over all over the internet.

One of the least favorable I have seen was on Honest John, but overall it seems to be getting good reviews.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Full road test on the Giulia QV, 2.0 tb and 2.2 in the next issue.
https://twitter.com/AutoItaliaMag
:thumbup: That's great news.
I flick through AI every month but only buy when there's something of real interest, and that's rare.
I'll definitely be getting the next issue.
Reading other reviews, the 2 litre petrol sounds great and could well be a car I'll own when they get to 2 years old or so.

·
Registered
406 Posts
:thumbup: That's great news.
I flick through AI every month but only buy when there's something of real interest, and that's rare.
I'll definitely be getting the next issue.
Reading other reviews, the 2 litre petrol sounds great and could well be a car I'll own when they get to 2 years old or so.
Buy new

·
Registered
7,557 Posts

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,563 Posts
I found the Car magazine from when the 155 was the rebirth of Alfa.....
I used to have the issue when the 75 was the rebirth of Alfa! :thumbup: Pattern emerging? :thumbup:

Reactions: steveisfrowning

·
Registered
36,875 Posts
Got this month's too. Mercedes really has outdone Jaguar on the infotainment according to the E-Class versus XF test.
And the article with Ramaciotti in the Museo says the Giulia has lineage with the 156. Pretty conclusive that we are not missing anything with the manual 'box.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Followed an XE today (2.0d). So non descript it really could have been anything if it didn't have Jaguar written on it. Hope the Giulia has more presence.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts