Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

can anyone help me here.

i took out car insurance on 11th of september with zurich.

thay havn't taken the deposit yet this comes out on the 9th oct and its 2 payments in one.

anyway before i phone them to make a claim i wanna know if the fact they havent taken my deposit will affect any claim i make.

last night my car was set on fire polos etc all been called out go incident number etc but my mate said same thing had happened to him ( our towns bad for burning out cars ) and insurance never paid out as he hadnt paid his deposit and dont want the same thing to happen to me.

can anyone help me here

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
hello

can anyone help me here.

i took out car insurance on 11th of september with zurich.

thay havn't taken the deposit yet this comes out on the 9th oct and its 2 payments in one.

anyway before i phone them to make a claim i wanna know if the fact they havent taken my deposit will affect any claim i make.

last night my car was set on fire polos etc all been called out go incident number etc but my mate said same thing had happened to him ( our towns bad for burning out cars ) and insurance never paid out as he hadnt paid his deposit and dont want the same thing to happen to me.

can anyone help me here
when you accepted their quote did you pay a deposit with them? and when was your policy due to start and have you had your cover note through from them?

Dan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts