Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a long delay for various reasons (holiday and the garage being busy etc) my car finally passed its MOT today. £331.34 later however! But I'm just thinking of it being less than a pound a day.. doesn't look so nasty then :lol:

But I still have to wait until the weekend until I will be able to drive it again.. have to stick with the 500 until then. I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms - its nearly been a month now! :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
You were lucky, mine cost £584:cry:, damn that brake pipe... But sorted thanks to the excellant guys at Avanti Autos in Ipswich.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You were lucky, mine cost £584:cry:, damn that brake pipe... But sorted thanks to the excellant guys at Avanti Autos in Ipswich.
Ouch! :eek: Mine needed a new brake pipe as well... and some normal Alfa stuff like a lower suspension arm :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not trying to upset you but mine just passed with flying colours not a single advisory £35 bargain
:cheese: Thanks! I knew that mine was going to need a couple of things doing anyway. Just glad that is back on the road - and it could have been a hell of a lot worse!

·
Registered
76 Posts
MOT passed no issues, 1st car I've ever owned to do that! - Shame I decided to do the rust proofing and service otherwise would have been a bargain!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
not trying to upset you but mine just passed with flying colours not a single advisory £35 bargain
Toyota passing its mot with flying colours = I expected nothing less, now please allow me drive from A to Z and hope i dont fall asleep at the wheel.

Alfa passing its mot with flying colours = 23mpg and facial muscles aching from grinning so much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts