Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, as winter fast approaches I am thinking about investing in a car dryer.

Something like this:

https://www.killerbrands.co.uk/CatalogueRetrieve.aspx?ProductID=11223747&A=SearchResult&SearchID=7737139&ObjectID=11223747&ObjectType=27

Has anyone got one or something similar?

I am thinking it would have the following benefits:

1. Reduce contact to car when cleaning, thereby reducing potential for scratches.

2. Ability to dry the car when it is clean but wet from rain, thereby avoiding water marks (I have a black Giulia which picks up water marks from the slightest bit of rain).

3. Ability to blow dust off an otherwise clean car, reducing the need to wash it again (mostly a summer problem).

4. Reduce drying time and effort.

It's not cheap at £235 (including delivery and a base) so I am hesitant to jump straight in!

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

·
Registered
35,189 Posts
1200 watts sounds impressive but you can get a 2600 watt leaf blower, which is pretty similar in function ,for a fraction of that price!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A leaf blower won’t emit warm air and the cylinder is much larger in diameter so I doubt it would be as effective.

It is a lot of money for what it is (although comparable to quality vacuum cleaner) but price aside, I think it will save me a lot of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I have not come across that one. Looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts