Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Anyone has done any successful installations of liliput vga screen one their double din? I'm about to search a bit on other forums how to work on fiberglass in order to create a perfect mold this is going to be my xmas duty in italy... I want something like that YouTube - Carpc su Alfa gt con monitor k90 modificato
or something like that
Alfa - 147 - [*******] Alfa 147 Carputer - Carputer.it Forums
YouTube - Carpc on my Alfa 147
YouTube - Monitor alfa 147
Anyone would join me on this project it's more then welcome. But I don't have much time so it has to be done on spare time. I got so many pretty good ideas like using stering stalk controls, Lights, traking devices, and more... thank you
Fabio

·
Registered
609 Posts
Wow, those motorised screens with the cup holder fake fronts look ace!! Shame I already have Connect Nav+ that I don't want to get rid of or I'd be doing this too. I installed an 8" screen in my previous car, Accord Type-R, and used it for playing Ipod videos through. Luckily I had the help of an aircraft engineer to get the screen to blend in nicely with the console, it's hard work!

Image of In-car Simpsons - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

28102007163.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd still like to someday work out how to get a video input to the Connect Nav+ screen!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen lot's of good gadgets for this project so it has to be done... if any one within the london area want to meet up I can help with my it and electronic skills in exchange of some cosmetics help... I never mold into fiberglass before only drilling and sanding...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ efcmandan
Your Italian signature at the bottom of the text has some errors :p ...
But I understand what you want to say :lol:
did you write it your self?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts