Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning everyone

Does any know any alfa breakers or anyone on here which are breaking a facelift 147 2007?

Everyone I try on eBay the bits I want are already gone!

Need a NSF headlamp, NSF wing and front bumper and possibly a rear spoiler

Any leads would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Danny

·
Registered
33 Posts
All I can say is good luck with this,i looked for the n/s light for a while only to find loads of o/s available at a good price but no n/s gsf had them for £60 but only o/s I ended up paying £100.I do have a bumper which is damaged but got the grilles and fogs if you need them.There is a wing on ebay for £50

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All I can say is good luck with this,i looked for the n/s light for a while only to find loads of o/s available at a good price but no n/s gsf had them for £60 but only o/s I ended up paying £100.I do have a bumper which is damaged but got the grilles and fogs if you need them.There is a wing on ebay for £50
How damaged is the bumper, mines split in 2 places at the bottom, as for the wing its not that bad just rippled near the edge of the ns headlamp and the lense of the headlamp is scuffed
Can't believe how hard they are to get parts for!

Allerd thanks for the offer mate but it's the NSF I need

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Morning everyone

Does any know any alfa breakers or anyone on here which are breaking a facelift 147 2007?

Everyone I try on eBay the bits I want are already gone!

Need a NSF headlamp, NSF wing and front bumper and possibly a rear spoiler

Any leads would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Danny
Give these people a try: Oxford & Aylesbury Auto Salvage Dealers | ASM Auto Recycling
Got a boot for my 939 Spider off them recently.
Great to deal with, good price & superb delivery service :thumbs:.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Autolusso......... ;)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
How damaged is the bumper, mines split in 2 places at the bottom, as for the wing its not that bad just rippled near the edge of the ns headlamp and the lense of the headlamp is scuffed
Can't believe how hard they are to get parts for!

Allerd thanks for the offer mate but it's the NSF I need
i may have both sides.
i'm not sure what u mean bij nsf . In holland we say left or right , as seen from sitting behind the wheel.

Schadeautos - alfa romeo 147 1.9 jtd 16v 150 pk q2

1 - 15 of 15 Posts