Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm thinking of purchasing maybe a bit of a project car, and I thought that I should at least try out a car auction, even just for the experience rather than anything else!

Does anyone know of any auctions that do cheap and older cars in or around Warwickshire/West Midlands?!

If so where are they and what days do they run?

Many thanks!!

(maybe I'll bag myself another Alfa!)

·
Registered
38,181 Posts
I'm sure there was something Warwick way, search for my 'Classic & Auction' thread. Also there is a higher mileage GTV on offer in Warwick on e-bay, one owner, high mileage, but looks OK :thumbs:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought 2 project cars at online auction some months ago, 1 on them had a salvage title and some damages, so I also had to repair it afterwards. I'm not a big fan of car auctions in my town, for some reason they always run on the days when I can't come there heh, so that's why I bought those 2 autos at online car auctions Anyway before going to an auction you should find out more information about the prices, because sometimes there is a risk of overpaying.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought 2 project cars at online auction some months ago, 1 on them had a salvage title and some damages, so I also had to repair it afterwards. I'm not a big fan of car auctions in my town, for some reason they always run on the days when I can't come there heh, so that's why I bought those 2 autos at online car auctions Anyway before going to an auction you should find out more information about the prices, because sometimes there is a risk of overpaying.
I also buy cars at the similar website, I guess that online auctions are a good option for those who want to purchase totaled car cheaply. The only problem I thought I was going to face is that I don't live in the United States, but it turned out to be quite simple as I dealt with a company that provides vehicle transport service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts