Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Sorry, cant possibly comment without offending someone who I will probably see at a future AO meet!:tut:

Lissa punches quite hard, apparently!

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
the man who bought it was lucky he was german and didn't understand that the licence plate made a certain word in the english language..

·
Administrator
46,134 Posts

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
I think you've misinterpreted Chutsy's post. It was a personal joke, not a continuation of recent hostilities ;)
Then in that case I apologise to Chutsy - when I read I did think it was a continuation of another subject matter :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
"The new Audi line includes a system that detects when the driver is falling asleep and wakes him or her up with an alarm. We believe it'll be used very frequently."

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
"The new Audi line includes a system that detects when the driver is falling asleep and wakes him or her up with an alarm. We believe it'll be used very frequently."
:lol: :cheese: :lol:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Then in that case I apologise to Chutsy - when I read I did think it was a continuation of another subject matter :) :) :)
If it was about the signature picture mate, it was just a laugh mean't mainly for nomad!
The post was for Lissa who goes with Phil to the EA meets and she drives an audi! Other threads on it!
No offence mean't and cant really remember being to hostile about much on here! But if offence taken, please except my apologies!

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
If it was about the signature picture mate, it was just a laugh mean't mainly for nomad!
The post was for Lissa who goes with Phil to the EA meets and she drives an audi! Other threads on it!
No offence mean't and cant really remember being to hostile about much on here! But if offence taken, please except my apologies!
It was to do with another matter; and I think it is best if a line is drawn and things move on.

However, you don't owe me an apology :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts