Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Caption competion 4

428 40
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
G

·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sillyspeed:
<strong>Other reviews were more favourable..Jeremy Clarkson said it "stuck to the road like sh*t to a blanket"..</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Surely that should be Shyte off a shovel?

I wonder if it has any fans? There could be trouble ahead....

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by eminence:
<strong>Where the hell do you get pictures like these, Pete?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats my little secret! wink

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by alfaowner:
<strong>Have you been hacking the ao gallery again?????</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn....been rumbled!!!!!! :eek:
Didn`t you know that actually ,this latest competition features Steves latest wacky creation? wink

·
Registered
638 Posts
We saw Robbie Williams riding the convertable version of this "vehicle" and this is the hard-top....

·
Registered
638 Posts
Chitty-chitty bang-bang? - Nah, Sh*tty-sh*tty banger...

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Honey, it looks like it's going to rain...will you please put the lit on our cabrio ?

·
Premium Member
38,301 Posts
Say honey, aren't we going a bit too far with Junior's potty training?

G

·
Welcome to this weeks edition of Wacky Races. Lining up on the grid now is Dick Dastardly and Muttley in their latest creation, the Bogmobile.

Is it owned by someone called John?

It goes like the crappers.

I can see the advertsing now. "Pushed for time in the morning? Well now you can **** and drive at the same time!"

This vehicle IS for **** drivers.

It goes like a crap out of hell.

Alan Titchmarsh decides to design his own vision of motoring.

Tongued and grooved, the latest in car accessories, available now in the AO shop. (Nails included!)

The Cannonball Run 32.

Revolutionary TDi engine from VAG. Turd driven initiative.

·
Premium Member
38,301 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Welcome to this weeks edition of Wacky Races. Lining up on the grid now is Dick Dastardly and Muttley in their latest creation, the Bogmobile.

Is it owned by someone called John?

It goes like the crappers.

I can see the advertsing now. "Pushed for time in the morning? Well now you can **** and drive at the same time!"

This vehicle IS for **** drivers.

It goes like a crap out of hell.

Alan Titchmarsh decides to design his own vision of motoring.

Tongued and grooved, the latest in car accessories, available now in the AO shop. (Nails included!)

The Cannonball Run 32.

Revolutionary TDi engine from VAG. Turd driven initiative.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmm, your new name sure fits you well Nemesis, it's nice when you can take your alter ego for a spin.

Mine went on a rampage with Grand Theft Auto III! :D

Ant

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.