Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 156 GTA back from the Alfa Workshop. I've been driving her very carefully since I got her as I did not really know what state she was in (cambelt had not been changed, only main dealer attention). After cambelt change, new rear hub bushes and new airflow meter she now goes like the proverbial rocket.

So, I had a great drive back and was really able to rev the engine (what a great feeling :D ). Now I'm sat in my home office working but I'm all twitchy and can't sit still - I want to go out for a drive! Will it always be this way?

BTW, very impressed by the Alfa Workshop.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
When the sun is out, i can't help going for a drive or just wash her:cool:
I am sat at the PC looking out the window & there she is on my drive, shame the kids are driving me mad at the mo:rolleyes: :D
Good luck:cool:
Stu:inlove:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
When the sun is out, i can't help going for a drive or just wash her:cool:
I am sat at the PC looking out the window & there she is on my drive, shame the kids are driving me mad at the mo:rolleyes: :D
Good luck:cool:
Stu:inlove:
Sounds like a good excuse for a drive if you ask me ;)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Just got my 156 GTA back from the Alfa Workshop. I've been driving her very carefully since I got her as I did not really know what state she was in (cambelt had not been changed, only main dealer attention). After cambelt change, new rear hub bushes and new airflow meter she now goes like the proverbial rocket.

So, I had a great drive back and was really able to rev the engine (what a great feeling :D ). Now I'm sat in my home office working but I'm all twitchy and can't sit still - I want to go out for a drive! Will it always be this way?

BTW, very impressed by the Alfa Workshop.

Cheers,

Nigel
Yes:D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Sounds like a good excuse for a drive if you ask me ;)
Made up for yesterdays pain today & i will take the long way round to work tonight:D
Stu:D

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I glanced down at the fuel guage today and noticed it is down to 1/4 a tank, and wonder where it went. Its not that it is bad on fuel, you just can't help but drive it!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for confirming my disease/addiction! What's worse now is that I am in the US for a week on a business trip :( So not even a chance to look at Alfas.

PS Don't tell the wife I'm missing the car more than her....... But we have been married for 13 years (me and the wife I mean).

Cheers,

Nigel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts