Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been unable to sell my Alfa 147 (06) does anybody have any tips? As its in MINT condition and can be sold for below the market average!

·
Administrator
60,450 Posts
Hi Bundles, I've moved your thread to the General Alfa discussion so you can get some help. Please post your 147 for sale in the Alfa for sale thread when you have a write up and pics. Alfas 4 Sale - Alfa Romeo Forum

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
A cheap car in mint condition will always sell.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But its not thats my point @ PC7671 and Im willing to sell her for 6900The dealer I bought her from wants to buy her for 5000 after paying 10000 for her last year. I have to travel for work and need to sell her ASAP

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Is it an Alfa dealer?

I had trouble shifting my 147 with a couple
of garages refusing to take it as part-ex
on brand new cars. :eek:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
UK used car market, around here anyway, is pretty stagnant, with hardly anything moving, unless it is a real, low mileage, peach?:(:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Deal part-ex values are usually horrendous. Even more so for the 147, the residuals of which have fallen through the floor over the last 12 months. It's starting to go the way of the 156 - where traders weren't touching them with a bargepole. Buy a Mini if you want residuals and something that's easy to sell on!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts