Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in england and have recently tried to order a supersprint exhaust system for my feb 96 registration, 155 2.0 16v. Much to my amazement i was told that they no longer did a mid section for my model! eek! which is a nightmare. I even phoned up eurostyling (the main uk supplier) and was told the same. However i was told that there has been a lot of interest and they were talking to supersprint to see if they would start making them again, the annoying thing is that it is still advertised on the supersprint website!

As this could take a long time, i was wondering if anybody knew if there was anywhere else i could get this part for my car, the part number is 751903.

I would be really grateful if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks!
:p

Rob

·
Registered
189 Posts
Challenger are advertising that they make custom-built exhausts in Stainless Steel, might be worth a go (no idea on price) - they have a place in Derby but I guess they are nationwide :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay,-if you only want a Supersprint,this won't work.But have you concidered trying "Ragazzon"?They do both regular and totally stainless for all 155's.Nomather what Supersprint say's,their system's ain't stainless;I can say because i drive with one right now.The link is http://www.ragazzon.it/index.asp

·
Registered
715 Posts
Where in England are you from? Ascar exhaust do a full stainless with cat replacement pipe for £330 I think. They made a custom one for mine, so now know what they are doing. If you say you know me, they can sort you out. The exhausta are different for a 96 on model. Remus do a rear box for them too. Try Elite as they supplied the one on my car this year. Try www.elite.co.uk for info I think. Sedici (Nareman) bought the one for mine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! ive been checkin out your suggestions, not sure what to do yet, ive had a look at the razzongon exhausts which look great but im worried that theyre gunna be loud. I suppose thats why ive wanted to go for a supersprint because they are fairly quiet. Ive got problems with my ears so having a fairly quiet system is a must. Im thinkin of gettin a supersrint back box then just gettin a custom pipe from the cat to the back box, what do ya think? :confused:

thanks!

Rob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi rob anything is possible, depends how much you have to spend!. I have just orderd a supersprint cat replacement pipe for my 1.8 8v & was told there will be a 3 to 4 week wait for the part. Hope you get what you want. :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts