Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sick of the modern world, you can't do anything right these days.

We have one set of adverts on telly telling us that we should be more healthy and eat lots of greens and fruit, then there's just been another one on saying that we are destroying our teeth by eating all this stuff and we should stop!

Then there's the latest anti-car ad, it says that 40% of pollution is down to the things we do. 100% OF POLLUTION IS DUE TO HUMANS (except cow farts).

But then it says the largest part of that is down to cars, and us driving. So the largest part of that 40% is down to cars. So what percent? How much are we killing the world? Eh? Where's the exact amount, is it made up of 2% and 3% things, and car is 5% of that 40%?!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to know how much less dangerous our cars are now than 20 years ago. We should be getting praise for reducing all the pollution that Capris used to pump out!

D

·
0 Posts
What I do instead of pay ANY attention to any of these adverts and warnings etc, is do whatever I like, that way I'm happier, :lol:

When I go out and buy my big V8 whatever in some years time, am I going to keep the revs down low and look after the planet and sell it and buy a Prius? No. I'm gonna floor that mother.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts