Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
86,653 Posts
Whatever about the Mito's long term future it's soon to be retired from track duty & replaced by the 4C at WSB events, that'll get the 4C a good bit of TV coverage on Eurosport2/HD :cool: :thumbs:

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
I like the article in the latest edition of 'Evo' magazine entitled : "10 things you need to know about the Alfa Romeo 4C", especially the bit where they say "there's a whole raft of personalisation arriving with this car. If you've always wanted a pink Alfa, now's your chance". :confused: I thought that was always an option on all previous models - all you had to do was spec Alfa Red and then wait a few years, :lol:. OK, I'll get my coat. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
86,653 Posts
Whatever about the Mito's long term future it's soon to be retired from track duty & replaced by the 4C at WSB events, that'll get the 4C a good bit of TV coverage on Eurosport2/HD :cool: :thumbs:

The 4C should be on track this weekend at Silverstone for SBK :D

·
Registered
2,471 Posts

·
Administrator
86,653 Posts
Yes on Eurosport2/HD :thumbs: It might not make an appearance today but should tomorrow, see below for coverage details.

Don't forget it's Silverstone this weekend, live Superpole at 3:00pm on Saturday & coverage on Sunday from 10:15am :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,471 Posts

·
Administrator
86,653 Posts
The 4C should be on track this weekend at Silverstone for SBK :D

No sign of it on TV, the Mito & the Giulietta made an appearance as usual though.

·
Administrator
86,653 Posts
At least 2 red 4Cs made a good few appearances on the coverage of WSB from Philip Island today, a Mito also made an appearance & there was loads of trackside sponsorship advertising the 4C & Alfa Romeo :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts