Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please note this event has been cancelled due to lack of numbers.

Some of the eagled eyed of you will be aware of THIS on-going thread in South Central. Simon (S10GTA) wanted to get this event booked, and ready to roll in the AO calender.

This event will take place at Southways Automotive, based in Fareham Hampshire. In their own words they have a "state of the art Hoffmann rolling road", recently installed. So what better way to compare the horse power of your car, with fellow Alfisiti? Expect to see a few GTA's flexing their drive shafts. In essence a bit of S&M for your Alfa.

So here we are, the event booked onto the calender. Please register your place, so Simon & Southways Automotive know numbers. It has been mentioned the possibility of a BBQ, in mid January.... Will this be a car based carbon cooking device or an oil drum? Who knows!

I've had a look at Southways website, which can be found HERE. Do take a moment to read their website.

The order of the day will be published over the next few weeks, which will be dependent on numbers attending. Please indicate in your RSVP if you are intending to have your Alfa strapped down onto the rolling road, or to oggle and watch the fun.

Southways are based in Fareham, and this is their address Southways Automotive Ltd,
Unit C Plot 5, Fort Fareham Ind Est, Fareham, Hampshire. PO14 1AH.

All there is left to ask, who will have the most horse power?

Marko.

·
Registered
217 Posts
will have installed my air filter by then so quick service and shes up for this

Filter now fitted feels much better the old one was filthy and about had it i think

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Will you still even have your GTA si? :p

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
If not you can drive my JTD there so I can run both :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
I'll keep the date free, but I don't think the JTS and a rolin' road would be friends, MCSF every Friday nigth with Shell V-power in the tank.........

·
Registered
66 Posts
Want to see Towney's car so I will be there - but not in an Alfa, so unless there's room for some other marques, I'll just be being nosey and spectating :p

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
:( I' can't come now. I have been reminded by my mrs I'm away skiing that week. Bugger. I might get Loz to take my GTA just to see what it makes :)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts