Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Anyone know if we can change the forum skin like we could on the old one? Cant seem to find it

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have been looking myself but cant find it ,
Ian posted on the temp site to say that it will be grey to start but other skins should be avaliable within hours of relaunch, so should not be too long to wait

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aha, cool thanks guys :)

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Indeed, I'm there!

Doesn't quite look right though. The quick reply box is still grey and the "BB code is On, Smilies are On, code is Off, HTML code is Off" [/I]text is bairly visible!

The top of the page "[I]Profile|Community|Blogs......." [/I]bit looks odd too, not as complete as the old "Modern" theme, where it had buttons instead of just text.
[CENTER] [URL="http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/misc.php?do=bbcode"]
[/URL] [/CENTER]

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Is it just me, or does anyone else read this thread title as "fore skin" when they see it in their subscribed threads list? In a similar way i allways read "Shopfitters" as "shoplifters" when i see it on a signed van:)

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Go to the Tabs at top of page and press :

1) Profile
2) Edit Options
3) Change Skin
4) From the Drop Down Menu select "382 Modern"
5) Press Save !

Thats for the black skin or you can change it to the other 2 skins that are there too. :)

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Is it just me, or does anyone else read this thread title as "fore skin" when they see it in their subscribed threads list? In a similar way i allways read "Shopfitters" as "shoplifters" when i see it on a signed van:)

Must be a " Welsh " thing, as I do the same when reading those words too !!!!.....:rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I quite like a White Fore Skin myself !!!!.....:rolleyes::lol:

Don't fancy a Grey one at all !!!!!.......:cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I quite like a White Fore Skin myself !!!!.....:rolleyes::lol:

Don't fancy a Grey one at all !!!!!.......:cheese::cheese:
prefer a modern one myself, glad i'm not the only one, thought i was wierd there for a moment:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts