Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never in my entire life have met radio as stupid as this one. Is there a way I can enter exact Mhz I need not automatic? I want to play music with my bluetooth transmitter but I cannot configure the frequency, it just connects to the radio frequencies. Its 2001 alfa 147. Probably I need to change the whole radio this is insane.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I just want to ebtera specific frequency lets say 87.7 and it just does not let me, it goes either 88.5, or below 87.7 (where it encounters radio signal) and I cannot configure my transmitter. Maybe its antenna problem.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Ah, I understand now, can you obtain another transmitter? it’s been some time since I had my 147 but seem to recall that the FM radio range starts at 88 and goes through to 108Mhz

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
The FM Radio band start at 87.5MHz and end at 108MHz so your radio should be able to receive 87.7MHz.
If you step the frequency don't it step in 0.05MHz steps?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Get yourself a Bluetooth->FM transmitter where you can configure the frequency. They cost less than £20 and will save us all time and money. 😉

A fixed frequency one makes no sense - no guarantee there's no radio station broadcasting on that fixed frequency already.

You need to find an FM that isn't in use by a local radio station. Config your transmitter somewhere between 2 radio stations where there is "space". Turn it on. Your radio should then pick up your transmitter as a new "radio station".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, I understand now, can you obtain another transmitter? it’s been some time since I had my 147 but seem to recall that the FM radio range starts at 88 and goes through to 108Mhz
Yeah exactly man, no step option. I dialed some frequency on my transmitter but seems like the radio don't intercept it, probably the antenna is weak...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts