Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already got the part so im gonna try with that first, thanks anyways though i need my car back on the road asap!!

Love the way you describe how your going to euro D with your car, i can see she is much loved!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Assume from the lack of volanteers that it is not a five minute job ? Where abouts in Ashford are you ? A mate of mine has been very pleased with the value of his local garage in Beaver Road on the work they did on his Saab. Most of the old school garages will quote and fit parts you have

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm yeah it does seem a bit tricky but one of the garages hasnt ruled out d/shaft so it could be easy. just need to start stripping it down at this stage.plzzzzzzzz some one help i hate the bm and he is using it4 work this week so no uni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhh!!lol just need some1 to look really aswell

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kinda hot!?!?!only kinda!!lol....well its nice to know that you would help me out, and you already have so thankyou!!!!! but pleaseeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeee anyone else help me!chris plz ask someone :(

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Something that Explosive Alfa might want to do for you? he's a good handyman, and only based in south london...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Would love to help but not something I know enough about. There are loads of garages around Ashford have you asked them how much and about fitting second hand parts ? Could so easily be other drive shaft ? I think I would be getting the parts second hand and get a quote from your local garage. Try the KM for anyone advertising car servicing ? Have you asked all your mates ? You mention Uni ?? Do they run any car related courses, might be prepared to have a look cheap/free.
Think you must accept that there are no experts here who live close enough to help

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awww....:( do you think it could be the other driveshaft then?that would make life so much easier.....let me know what you think!i miss my car, my independence and i have no cash!!!god im such a loser!llol

·
Registered
203 Posts
kinda hot!?!?!only kinda!!lol....well its nice to know that you would help me out, and you already have so thankyou!!!!! but pleaseeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeee anyone else help me!chris plz ask someone :(

no extremly hot wish i was lived closer lol:cry:

but on a serious note like p700dee said most uni,s have a mechanics course pop in there flutter your eyelashes a bit and they will be queing up to help

1 - 15 of 15 Posts